CYA Krik is looking for 5 participants (3 with either sensorial, physical or light mental disabilities)+ 1 support person+ 1 group leader.
*The group leader+1 participant will only participate in the APV, while the whole group will participate in the Youth Exchange.
Where: Grudziadz, Poland
When: 22.06- 25.06.2021 (APV), 26.07-03.08.2021 (YE)
Accommodation: Hotel RAD
Goals of the project:
- To encourage creative thinking of the youth by giving them active roles.
- To develop the research and questioning skills as well as critical thinking of the youngsters.
- To let the youth participate in the working groups with youth with disabilities, be able to organize and increase self confidence.
- To increase the cooperation and communication among the organizations working in the field of youth with disabilities and youth workers
Who can apply?
- Young people aged 18-30 years old
- Knowledge of English
- Experience in group leadership
- Participants are expected to have the time and willingness to participate in the project
For more information see the Infopack-Journalism.
How to apply:
Everyone that is interested should fill in the APPLICATION FORM before 07.06.2021.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org