Game + growth and access for millennials from Erasmus + program project, will run for 24 months. This project will focus on building the capacity of youth workers by including a new digital tool.
The aim of the project is to strengthen the methodologies of each partner and strengthen the digital competencies of their youth workers to address vulnerable target groups.
-To offer a new, innovative digital educational tool based on the gamification method;
-Improving the digital participation and digital inclusion of young people;
-To encourage and motivate young people to use educational games as a tool for online learning;
- To strengthen the capacities of young workers, youth and youth organizations at European level.
- research on the needs in gamification and online learning,
- development of a tool for digital games,
- testing of a tool for digital games,
TRAINING AND MULTILING
- training on how to use digital gaming tools,
- promotion events
- IO1: research of abd guidelines for gamification in youth work
- IO2: Learnus + - digital tool