CYA Krik issues a call for one participant for a training course in Izery Mountains, Poland.
What? Training course
When? 18.05- 24.05.2020
Where? Ivery mountains, Poland
Our main idea is to explore and discuss the concept of mixed- ability youth project, in which young people with and without disability can participate on equal basis.
This project will get together those, who are already working with young people with physical/mental disability and those, who have never worked but would like to start in the future.
During the TC we will exchange experience and know- how, try to manage mixed- ability activities and start new cooperation’s for common projects.
The project will contain:
- Presentations of good practices from representatives of partner organizations, which are experienced in topic of mixed- ability projects.
- Simulation activities, which will help us to find out how we can reshape activities, so they will be more inclusive. We will concentrate on seeing and hearing disability, limited mobility and mild mental disorder.
- Study visit to local Social Enterprise as a supported employment model for people with disabilities.
- Integration and team building activities.
- Work on common project- partnership building activity.
- Presentation of Erasmus+ program and discussion about possibilities.
YOU CAN APPLY IF YOU ARE:
- Older than 17 years.
- Experience in work with youth with disability or strong interest in getting such experience.
- OBLIGATORY: active involvement in sending organization activities (full time/ part time worker or volunteer.
- OBLIGATORY: to be available to attend all project activities.
- Communicative level of English
TO APPLY, FILL IN THE APPLICATION FORM
Deadline for applications: 25.03.2020
Participation fee for CYA Krik: 600 MKD
For any additional questions, contact us at email@example.com.
!!Only the selected participants will be contacted!!