Due to the current situation with the coronavirus in Italy, the project activities are postponed until the period when the situation is under control.
CYA Krik issues a call for 4 participants for a training course in Bagnacavallo, Italy.
Where: Bagnacavallo (Ravenna), Italy
When: 03.05 – 10.05.2020
Summary of the training course:
The focus of the TC will be on applying non-formal methods in youth-workers’ professional development with special attention to organizations’ empowerment for a concrete ground impact on youth beneficiaries in local communities as multiplying effects. In particular, the TC will provide organizations’ youth workers with competences related to working with specific target groups, youth with disabilities and youth with fewer opportunities for social inclusion of vulnerable target groups.
Objectives of the training course:
- Exploring new methods and techniques on how to work with specific target groups
- Evaluating the programs and activities that each partner is delivering for specific target groups (disabilities, fewer opportunities, NEETs, newcomers etc.)
- Matching the youth workers competences with the inclusive programs and activities
- Designing, planning and adapting programs to the needs of the target group
- Building the capacities of the organizations partners in the project and increasing the number of activities for vulnerable groups
- To better understand the reality of disadvantaged youngsters in several countries
The Training Course will be hosted in “Antico Convento San Francesco”, a building property of the Municipality of Bagnacavallo, now managed by a young couple that has turned it into an affordable hotel. The venue is an historical building in the center of this quiet town and has a lot of large rooms to work in groups, and also a cloister where, if the weather is not too
bad, we could have our activities. The bedrooms are for 4-6-8 people and
every room has a toilet with a shower.
YOU CAN TAKE PART IN THE TRAINING COURSE IF YOU ARE:
- youth workers above 18 years old
- youth workers engaged in the organizations
- be motivated to develop their competences in working with youngsters and specifically vulnerable youngsters
- with a minimum applied background in non formal methods and work based settings
- with vulnerable target groups
- be able to act as a multiplier in their local communities, ensuring the snowfall effect
- inside and outside organizations
- be committed to attend the whole duration of the training course
- having interests in local development and youth policies
- be able to work in English in order to interact and fully understand learning outcomes
- be able to disseminate project results within local communities and peers during their service and beyond.
TO APPLY, FILL IN THE APPLICATION FORM
Deadline for applications: 15.03.2020
Participation fee for CYA Krik: 600 MKD
For any additional questions, contact us at email@example.com.
!!Only the selected participants will be contacted!!