Call for an EVS volunteer for the project “Social Volunteers” for 10 months in Resita, Romania.
What: European Voluntary Service
When: 01.09.2020 – 30.06.2021
Where: Resita, Romania
Host organization: Association Volunteering for All
- Daily activities in 2 school from the disadvantaged communities near Resita, using nonformal
education methods whith the aim to make the educational activity more attractive for kids.
- Dayly activities in a school from Bocsa and Calnic;
- Monthly activities to promote Erasmus+ and volunteering, and to recruit newvolunteers;
- Weekly activity to promote Language cafee;
- Mentoring two local volunteers;
- Projects of the volunteers (individual or in teams) which promote civic involvement,
participation, volunteering and tolerance in Resita once every 3 months.
- English class with our local volunteers.
– Between 18-30 years-old;
– To communicate in English;
– To have knowledge of project preparation and application at least at basic level;
– Communicate with disadvantaged groups;
– Create and apply activities;
– Predisposition to teamwork;
– Participation in voluntary activities;
– Being open to learning and sharing
Food, accommodation and transport:
The volunteers will be hosted in a rented apartment, with single or double bedrooms. In the apartment there are all the necessary conditions for a good life. Rent and utilities (water, gas, electricity) will be paid by the hosting NGO.
Transport (at local level) will be provided by the hosting NGO, in this case Association Volunteering for all, which will give each volunteer the necessary money to buy a monthly transport pass in the city, so that you can enjoy free public transportation.
Application procedure: If you think that this is an opportunity for you and would like to get more active in the activities of Association Volunteering for All , send us your motivational letter and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participation fee for CYA Krik: 600 MKD
For any additional questions, contact us at email@example.com