CYA Krik issues a call for 4 participants for a youth exchange in Nevaršonys, Lithuania.
In a modern democratic society based on the principles of pluralism, freedom of speech, movement and
expressions, diversity is a reality, but the richness that it brings to communities and teams is generally
underestimated. Inclusive groups and communities are more effective and faster in reaching their common
goals. To improve the welfare of society, the phenomenon of diversity should be addressed.
The project is designed for young leaders to develop their diversity management competences and help them
to implement a culture of diversity in their life and work environment. Youth exchange “Diversity Academy”
is a 7-day activity gathering 36 participants (6 per country).
– To equip 36 participants with skills, knowledge and attitudes in diversity management on personal,
organisational, and community levels;
– To deepen capacities of youth workers on inclusion practices and learn how such practices can involve
people with fewer opportunities in mobility projects in their daily work;
– To develop competences of participants in designing and facilitating educational workshops for youth
– To learn the youth organisations` beneficiaries needs and bring organisations and their target groups
closer to each;
– To create a space for self-reflection and self-assessment of young people and promote the Youthpass
as a tool of the learning progress recognition;
– To promote diversity-oriented and inclusive approaches of the Erasmus+ Youth programme and
generate new project ideas.
Rooms: with 3-6 beds. Towels and bed linen will be provided (but no hairdryer in the facility).
The main activity room is located at the same building. Wi-Fi connection is available (however,
might be a bit limited). Organizers will provide participants with three meals per day & coffee
break. We strongly recommend each participant to inform the organizers about any special dietary needs in
Participating countries:Lithuania, Macedonia, Turkey, Armenia, Georgia, and Ukraine.
YOU CAN TAKE PART OF THE TRAINING COURSE IF YOU ARE:
– between 20-25 years old
– with proper English skills (at least speaking)
– youth interested in learning.
To apply, fill in the online application form .
Deadline for applications 30.04.2019.
Participation fee for CYA Krik: 600 MKD
For any additional questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
!!Only the selected participants will be contacted!!