CYA Krik issues a call for 3 participants for a training course in Kolin, Czech Republic.
We invite you for a Training Course under Erasmus+ KA1. It will be devoted to social entrepreneurship and digital skills. It is best suitable for young people who aim to make a positive impact. The project will have 7 working days, between 15th and 21st July 2019. We invite 27 youthworkers from 9 countries.
By implementing the project “Expert UP!” we want:
1) to develop ideas using social enterprises as innovative solutions for socio-economic problems,
2) to work on financial aspects in social enterprises, such as budgeting, fundraising, sustainability,
3) to give youth workers knowledge on digital tools for promotion and visibility,
4) to promote EU values by including people with fewer opportunities in their own projects,
5) give participants skills, tools and contacts for working on their ideas in the most effective way.
We will be accomodated in Hotel Theresia in Kolin, Czech republic. Participants will be picked up by car in Kolin train station (40 mins by train from Prague). Participants will be accomodated in rooms per 3 people with mixed nationalities. Towels and soap will by provided by the hotel.
Within 500 meters from the hotel, there is a TESCO store, pharmacy and money exchange.
Accomodation, 3 meals and 2 coffee breaks are provided.
Participating countries: Germany, Latvia, Poland, Romania, Lithuania, Spain, Portugal and Macedonia.
YOU CAN TAKE PART OF THE TRAINING COURSE IF YOU ARE:
-at least 18 years old
-being able to work in English language
-being present for the whole training
-interest in topics and methods mentioned in info-pack
-being an active youthworker / youth leader / trainer / teacher or looking to work with youth in the future.
-previous experience with using English as a working language is an advantage.
To apply, fill in the online application form .
Deadline for applications 10.04.2019.
Participation fee for CYA Krik: 600 MKD
For any additional questions, contact us at email@example.com.
!!Only the selected participants will be contacted!!