What: meeting “Generation Europe: young policy makers”
Host Organization: CULTURA DEMOCRATICA
Cultura Democratica is a social promotion association, composed exclusively by
youth, operating in Italy since 2009. Our activities are focused on events,
workshops, thematic seminars, studies and research promoting dialogue between
youth and Italian and European decision makers.
About the project:
SUMMARY AND OBJECTIVES:
“Generation Europe: young policy makers” involves 12 international organizations and 60
participants, 48 young people and 12 decision makers/experts, who will meet during 2 days of
meetings in Rome through 10 thematic tables to produce 10 legislative proposals on:
1. European Union
4. Cyber security
7. Lobbying and political communication
8. Economic Development
9. Environment and Ecology
10. Erasmus Plus and young
– “Generation Europe: young policy makers” aims to introduce and develop “young European
decision makers” who participate pro-actively in democratic life as stakeholders and
representatives of youth policies. During the project “young future European decision makers”
will have the opportunity to express themselves and propose European legislative initiatives to
improve their skills, attitudes and transversal competences. The project aims also to create
moments of aggregation and decision making places to encourage legislative innovation among
youth policies, as they are able to increase, improve and update the legislation through a better
regulation on youth issues.
– 30% of participants within 12 months from the end of the project will be actively engage in the democratic and social life of their country, through social promotion associations, non-profit or non-profit associations, other associations, voluntary work, party registration, membership in committees students, membership in trade unions.
– 25% of participants within 12 months of the end of the project will take part in other Erasmus Plus initiatives or actively collaborate with the partner organizations involved.
– 80% of the participants will regularly vote in elections to the European Parliament, exercising European citizenship and demonstrating European civic sense.
– 10% of participants within 12 months of the end of the project will promote a local event or an activity for the dissemination of their own proposal, and they will continue to conduct actions for the promotion and support of the proposed law.
– 45% of participants within 6 months, will insert a positive self-assessment in their CVs with respect to English speaking and writing skills, and also will also attach or insert their Youth Pass in their professional presentation.
PROFILE OF THE PARTICIPANTS:
-The Generation EU project will involve 60 participants from the countries of the organizations partner. Each partner will select 5 participants, each of whom will choose 4 motivated young people interested in the themes of the
project and a decision maker/expert is active in the promotion of youth policies at European or national level.
– A decision maker/expert characteristics:
local/regional administrators, local/regional officials, political communication experts, experts in political science, experts in the rule of law, experts in European policies, experts on the functioning, European
officials who hold positions of public utility, experts in economic policies, European experts, international relations experts, experts in the fields of education, sport, culture and finally, experts in cultural mediation.
If you are interested to apply, fill in this aplication form and submit it.
!!Only the selected participants will be contacted!!
Deadline for applications: 15 Februar, 2019.
The costs for food, accommodation, training materials are covered by the hosting organization. The travel costs to the venue are being reimbursed maximum till 360 EUR.
Participation fee for CYA Krik: 600 MKD
For any additional questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.