Call for an EVS volunteer for a short term project for 2 months in Turkey
What: European Voluntary Service
Where: Erzurum, Turkey
Host organization: SİTODED
CIVIL SOCIETY SUPPORTER ASSOCIATION – SİTODED was founded in 2006. Many social
activities are being implemented such as: youth, women, obstacles, sports, environment, culture –
SITODED was participated in volunteer management activities within the scope of 25th.
2011 Winter Universiade Games.
SITODED has accredited as sending, hosting and coordinating organization.
– University students studying at Erzurum Technical University;
– Children from all age groups in children’s shelters;
– Youngs from all age groups within youth centers.
– Between 18-30 years-old;
– With different competences and interests (event management, youth activities, multimedia, etc.).
– To communicate in English;
– To have knowledge of project preparation and application at least at basic level;
– Communicate with disadvantaged groups;
– Create and apply activities;
– Predisposition to teamwork;
– Participation in voluntary activities;
– Being open to learning and sharing
Volunteers will participate in activities with 30-hours for weekly program
Erzurum is the biggest city of northeast of Turkey. The population of the city is 767.848.
In our city has a two public university which are called as Atatürk University and Erzurum
Technical University. We have totally 160.000 students are studying in these universities.
Erzurum is a youth and sport city.
25.th 2011 World Universiade Winter Games were organized in Erzurum.
European Youth Olympic Festival 2017 (EYOF) were organized between 11th and 18th February
Application procedure: If you think that this is an opportunity for you and would like to get more active in the activities of Association IKS for the next 12 months, send us your motivational letter and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participation fee for CYA Krik: 300 MKD
For any additional questions, contact us at email@example.com.