CYA Krik issues a call for a volunteer for a long term EVS project “Future is digital” for period of 7th October 2018 – 27th December 2018.
What: Long term EVS project
When: 7 October – 27 December 2018 (volunteers can travel back on 23rd December, before Christmas holidays)
Where: Sofia, Bulgaria
Hosting organisation: Digital National Alliance
Digital National Alliance (DNA) is part of the initiative of the European Commission Digital Skills and Jobs Coalition.The main goal of the organization is to promote the digital technologies, to achieve more efficient implementation of the digital opportunities and to assist the development of the ICT sector in Bulgaria.
- Preparing social media posts
- Communication with other volunteers and team members
- Preparing educational packages for kids
- Helping kids gain digital skills and digital literacy
- Event management skills
- Fundraising skills
- Digital competences
- Organisational skills
- Team work
- Experience on projects with top tech companies: Google, Microsoft, Viber
- Linguistic skills – basics of Bulgaria & improving English
- Young people aged 20-30
- Interested in volunteering, digital technologies and future jobs
- Language skills: English intermediate level
- Willingness to learn in new environment
Are you curious, dynamic, willing to enter into the digital world, support training of kids for the future jobs?
If yes, send us your motivational letter and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 18th August.
Participation fee for CYA Krik: 300 MKD
For any additional questions, contact us at email@example.com.