CYA Krik issues a call for 3 participants for a Training Course.
What: Training Course “Superheroes”
When: 04 – 11.11.2018
Project description: The training course will explore ‘Comics’ as a technique and a non-formal tool of education to engage young people and address their needs. This will equip youth workers/ leaders with added skills, knowledge and competencies through a number of objectives.
Objectives of the training course:
1. Learn how to identify the needs of young people;
2. Explore and understand ‘Comics’ as a medium to send a message and attract a target audience;
3. Learn how to develop a main character for the comic as a means to an end;
4. Learn how to create a plot for a comic story to involve an audience;
5. Comprehend how comics can be utilized as a tool for youth workers/leaders and other educators with learning difficulties;
6. Explore and understand how the story line can be used to tackle a sensitive subjective whilst avoiding to identify oneself with the issue.
– be over the age of +18
– active in the organization for more than 1 year
– interested in applying Comics techniques in the activities of their organization
– have an interest to continue to develop their non-
formal education training
– be willing to commit to continuing the
dissemination of results after the training.
If you are interested to apply, fill in this application form and submit it.
!!Only the selected participants will be contacted!!
Deadline for applications: 31st August, 2018.
The costs for food, accommodation, training materials are covered by the hosting organisation. The travel costs to the venue are being reimbursed maximum till 275 EUR.
Participation fee for CYA Krik: 600 MKD
For any additional questions, contact us at email@example.com.