CYA Krik issues a call for 5 participants for a Youth Exchange.
What: Youth Exchange “Photo Taking”
When: 08 – 14.10.2018
Where: Telšiai, Lithuania.
Project description: Since deaf people cannot communicate with sounds, other ways of communication need to be used. One of them is iPhonography. These are photos taken and processed by your mobile phone. Using this visual communication, youth people can:
- 1. Job seekers – to reveal their personality and talents to future employers.
- 2. Businessman – ingenious and original take a pictures of production for marketing purposes.
- 3. Communicate to your friends – take a pictures of memorable moments of personal life.
The goal of the project is to increase the integration of young people with hearing disability into society, develop their employability, entrepreneurship, communication, quality of life, developing skills by using iPhonography.
1. Increase participants ability to use iPhonography for communication.
2. Increase understanding how advanced visual communication skills can help you integrate into society or find a job.
3. Disseminate information on the Erasmus + program and its objectives.
4. Encourage intercultural dialogue among participants.
After project participants will increase their knowledge about iPhonography, the impact of Youth pictures in social media on employers, and the protection of copyright.
Participants will be able to use the iPhonography for communication, job creation.
- deaf young people.
- youth with hearing disabilities
- youth working with deaf people
- youth from families where family members have this problem
- other youth.
If you are interested to apply, fill in this application form and submit it.
!!Only the selected participants will be contacted!!
Deadline for applications: 15th August, 2018.
The costs for food, accommodation, training materials are covered by the hosting organization. The travel costs to the venue are being reimbursed maximum till 275 EUR.
Participation fee for CYA Krik: 600 MKD
For any additional questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.