CYA Krik issues a call for 3 participants for a Training Course.
What: Training Course “Reasons for Reasoning”
When: 22 – 28 June 2018
Where: Timisoara, Romania.
Host Organization: Timis County Youth Foundation (Fundatia
Judeteana pentru Tineret Timis – FITT) –
– is a public utility umbrella organization for youth NGOs and student unions (from 14 different specialties). With 30 member organizations (2000 active young members) and 26 years of activity in the West Region, FITT is the most
important, old and unique in respect of activity, legal provisions and its leaders profile, in this part of the country. We focus on youth participation, local and national youth policies and on promoting the European values at local, regional and national level that are so important to youth nowadays.
About the project:
Throughout the world, young people have become more easy
to manipulate, receiving information that they do not know how to filter, both
in online and offline enviroments. A Stanford study of 2016, which evaluated
students’ ability to evaluate sources of information, described the results as
“appalling”, “gloom” and “a threat to democracy”.
PURPOSE: Empowering youth workers to develop the critical thinking skills
of the young people they work with.
1. supporting the 26 participants in identifying the relevance of critical thinking
skills in today’s society;
2. involvement, familiarity and supporting the 26 participants in non-formal
education activities designed to develop their own critical thinking;
3. facilitating a favorable environment for the 26 participants to develop the
ability to collaborate, give, and receive feedback (exchange of best
– are a member (employee or volunteer) in the partner association and
understand the needs and realities of the young people you work with,
– have experience or are interested in working with young people to
develop their critical thinking skills,
– are motivated to organize dissemination of the project including in rural
areas with the support of partner associations,
– are willing to continue working on the best practice guide,
– have English (written, spoken) average level,
– are at least 18 years of age
…join the project!
If you are interested to apply, fill in this application form and submit it.
!!Only the selected participants will be contacted!!
Deadline for applications: 25th April, 2018.
The costs for food, accommodation, training materials are covered by the hosting organization. The travel costs to the venue are being reimbursed maximum till 180 EUR.
Participation fee for CYA Krik: 600 MKD
For any additional questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.