CYA KRIK issues: Call for 2 participants
What: Tools for Social Development – Volume II – Training Course
When: 1st – 8th December 2017
Where: Vrnjacka Banja, Serbia
Host organization: People to People Serbia –
– is a youth association open to all young people regardless of their economic, social, religious, cultural or sexual background. Their mission is to make opportunities available for youth equally accessible for all young people in Serbia.
More about the project:
This TC is follow up project which aim to build capacities of youth workers on how to work with young people with disabilities, providing them with different theatre tools and methods and contemporary dance techniques (body expression and improvisation).
Objectives of the project:
-to gain new information/practice in self discovering, self orienting, team working, social inclusion, working with and for people with disabilities, human rights, performance making, contact improvisation…
-to use creative tools when working with groups which includes young people with disabilities
-participants are expected to have strong motivation and interest in the project themes, as well methods of work (theatre and contemporary dance)
-willing to be part of mixed abilities group
– able to attend the entire duration of the course
-able to work in English
-ready to implement local workshops as the follow up of this project
-there is no age limit, but participants are expected to be older then 18
-advantage will be given to those ones having experience in working with people with disabilities.
Details of the project activities:
– TC for youth workers/multiplayers in Vrnjacka Banja, Serbia
– Creation of the tool kit by trainers team (tool kit will provide description of all workshops implemented during TC)
– Implementation of the local workshops, as follow up of the project on the local level (participants are welcome to use the tool kit we will produce)
– Online evaluation of the workshops implementation on the local level
After the implementation of the local workshops, there stands the possibility to become a part of Krik’s team.
If you are interested to apply, fill in this application form for participation.
All accommodation and food costs in the hotel are covered by the organizers. Travel costs will be reimbursed maximum up to 180 EUR.
Application deadline: October 25, 2017
Participation fee: 600MKD.
For any additional questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org