CYA KRIK issues: Call for 5 participants
What: KA1 Youth Exchange
When: 12th – 19th September 2017
Where: Ohrid, Macedonia
Host organization: Center for Youth Activism CYA KRIK, Macedonia
Center for youth activism KRIK is non-governmental, non-profit organization established by young people, led by young people and it works for and with young people. KRIK strives to encourage greater youth participation, youth activism, encourage young people to be more included in the policy making process on local and national level. The target group that KRIK works with are all people (but mainly youth) who want to contribute and make changes in the field of ecology, critical thinking and communicative skills, as well as working for the well-being of the socially excluded groups from the society.
Partner organizations: PROYECTO KIEU ONGD (Spain), Bel Quel (Italy), JOETZ vzw (Belgium) and Asociatia idei si proiecte pentru tineri active IPTA (Romania).
More about the project: The youth exchange is based on four pillars: theory, inclusion, the body as a battlefield and the current status, challenges and perspectives. The aim of the youth exchange is to build and spread a common and shared sense of gender balanced future. Based on solidarity, tolerance and respect, the project will foster social inclusion and honest approach to the gender question. The participants will taste the cultural co-operation and dialogue and will engage themselves for further spread of gender equality visions.
Objectives of the project:
• To engage participants in a debate on the future active development of the gender balanced future;
• To raise awareness of the role of youth in the process of creating gender equality and inclusive society;
• To strengthen knowledge of young people on the equality of the sexes and the mechanisms to enable them;
• To motivate and inspire youth to act at local, national and international level by using their own potential, openness and ideas;
• Raising awareness and promoting social inclusion of young people.
The program of the YE is constructed in a way the accent to be put on interactive and participative approach throughout presentations, group discussions, thematic workshops, role plays and performances. Centre for Youth Activism –KRIK expects the youth exchange „The Future is equal“ to have a long-term impact in terms of raising awareness among young people about the importance and necessity of gender equality, but also to encourage civil activism among young people.
• at least Intermediate level of English Language;
• 4 participants aged 18-30
• 1 group leader without limitation in age
• The group leaders during their work at the YE will share experiences with the other group leaders about different methods of working and approaches they use in providing youth work.
The call is open until 28th of August.
If interested to apply fill this Application form.
The costs for food, accommodation, training materials and travel are covered by the hosting organization.
Participation fee: 600 MKD
For any additional questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org