CYA KRIK issues: Call for 2 participants
What: Training course ”School of creativity”
When: 16th – 23th July, 2017
Where: Celje, Slovenia
Host organization: Youth centre of Dravinja valley
More about the project: In 2009 Youth centre of Dravinja Valley began with the design and implementation of innovative method for targeting social phenomena and challenges. The method was named School of creativity. Through this innovative and flexible method the youth centre managed to approach key players of the society on unobtrusive and fun way. It also proved to be an excellent way for identification and promotion of free time activities which are available to youngsters in the local community. Themes, included in the method School of creativity were determined according to needs of the local community: intercultural dialogue, healthy lifestyle, intergenerational relations, ecology, sustainability, taking care of cultural inheritance and creativity
Main goals of the project:
- to empower youth workers for using the method School of creativity in their local environment and thereby achieve all the positive effects of using it in their local communities;
- intercultural dialogue;
- activation of young people;
- to promote Erasmus+ programme: Youth in action and opportunities offered by the programme in the field of youth;
- to promote Youthpass as a tool that contributes to strengthening the social recognition of youth work.
- is actively involved in activities of the partner organization;
- is between 18 and 35 years old;
- has experiences in working with children;
- has a sense and developed ability for working with children;
- has an interest in being a multiplier after the training course;
- is willing to participate in 100% of activities
But if you are eager and motivated to acquire new knowledge and skills regarding the topic – YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME.
The call is open until 29th of May.
If interested to apply fill in this Application form for participants.
The costs for food, accommodation, training materials are covered by the hosting organization. The travel costs to the venue are being reimbursed maximum till 275 euro.
Participation fee is 30 € per person.
For any additional questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org