CYA KRIK issues: Call for 3 participants
KA1,Youth mobility, A1, training course
What: KA1,Youth mobility, A1, training course
When: 10th – 20th June 2017
Where: Marabu Camp, Milcoveni, Romania
Host organization: Tmelnik z.s.
More about the project: “Inclusion Workers” is a project, consisting in a training and a seminar, with a goal to to train staff in becoming more experienced in working with young Roma and also to increase the number of young Roma which are involved in youth activities. This project will respond to the lack of experience and knowledge about how to work with Roma young people of the 30 youth workers from 10 NGO’s which are working in this field.
After the training will follow a practical activity organized by each country group home in the partner country in the period of 7 month between the two meetings. This activity will take place in each of the partner countries.
After this, an evaluation and good practices seminar will be organized in December 2017 in Litomysl, Czech Republic.
It is mandatory that the participants of the training to participate also in the seminar.
• at least Intermediate level of English Language;
• youth who are already involved in working with Roma and Non Roma young people or are planning to do that;
• motivation in attending the training course and the seminar and participate actively;
Objectives of the project:
The general objectives of the project are:
– To capacitate the 10 partner NGO’s to work with young Roma
– To foster the use of the guide “9 steps in working with Roma youngsters”
– To increase the participation of young Roma in the life of the local communities
– To promote non formal education and practical learning for young Roma
The call is open until 1st of May.
If interested to apply fill in this Application Form for participants.
The costs for food, accommodation, training materials are covered by the hosting organization. The travel costs to the venue are being reimbursed maximum till 180 euro.
For any additional questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org