CYA KRIK issues: Call for 3 participants
Erasmus+ Key Action 1 – Learning mobility of individuals
What: Key Action 1 – Learning mobility of individuals
When: 9th – 15thApril 2016
Where: Kolin, Czech Republic
Host organization: CEFIG, Czech Republic
More about the project: This project will increase your critical thinking skills, allow you to see through tricks that are played on us by media and big companies marketing campaigns. We are all under (social) pressure – let’s learn together how to prevent it and help others to face it. We invite you to come to hear the experience of others and share yours!
- at least Intermediate level of English Language;
- have great interest in media literacy and critical thinking;
- motivation in attending the training course and participate actively;
- are eager to use knowledge gained during this TC in their communities and organizations;
- age 20-35 years old;
Objectives of the project:
The main objective of the training course is to develop media literacy amongst youth workers, give them tools to spread the idea of critical thinking to prevent unwanted results of media illiteracy.
Some topics we which will be covered at the training course:
1) better understanding how social pressure created by (social) media works,
2) to prevent stress or depression as a result of social pressure,
3) to give young leaders tools to help their peers face the risk of social exclusion or radicalization,
4) to help youth workers prevent xenophobia created by media amongst youngsters,
5) give skills to host a workshop for young people in their organizations on this topic and include media literacy as a part of their Youth exchanges / training courses
The call is open until 15th of February.
If interested to apply fill in this Application Form for participants and send it on firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: TC It’s up to you.
The costs for food, accommodation, training materials are covered by the hosting organization. The travel costs to the venue are being reimbursed maximum till 275 euro.
For any additional questions contact us at email@example.com